Uploading Results is very simple. There is no cost to upload your results and anyone
can see them by going to our home page
and going to our search
meets section. Below are the instructions for uploading your meet results to our
1. If you used the CC/RR module (Cross Country/Road Race module) to enter results for this meet then from within that module you will see an Update menu item. You must select each race and then click the Update menu item. This will move the Cross Country results into the track & field database (you must do this to get the results to export correctly). If you did NOT
use the CC/RR module to enter result then you can skip to step 2 below.
2. Within Hy-Tek you must select File/Export/Semi-colon Delimited Results
3. After selecting that, Hy-Tek will prompt for the results you would like to export
(review this screen but most likely you will not need to change anything).
4. Hy-Tek will then prompt to save the export file. You can choose the directory
that you want to save the file to but you cannot change the file name. After Hy-Tek
saves the file it will tell you the file name (it will be something like reslt001.csv
where 001 could be another number). It is important that you remember the location
and name of the file when uploading to our system.
5. Once the file has been saved you must upload that file in the form below.
6. If team scoring was performed on this meet, please provide the number of athletes scored and the number of displacers allowed.
7. If you want you can upload the file through out the meet and our system will
automatically overwrite the prior results you uploaded.